14 Tallwood Place, St Clair NSW 2759
Sold for $736,000
You Will Be Impressed... House - Property ID: 812379
From the moment you step inside this large beautifully presented 4 bedroom renovated brick and tile family home. Situated in a quiet and sought after cul-de-sac within walking distance to all local amenities. This is a must to inspect!
* Plantation shutters, foyer entry with new tiles, formal lounge with separate dining area flowing through to family living off kitchen with beautiful new black butt laminate floating floors and freshly painted throughout the house.
* 4 bedrooms all with new BIR's and new carpet in all bedrooms, ceiling fans, main bedroom has a fully renovated ensuite with quality fittings and 2 large fitted built-in wardrobes.
* Ducted air conditioning and heating with separate zones, natural gas bayonet fittings to 2 living areas.
* Nicely appointed and updated polyurethane kitchen complete with new 40mm stone bench tops, new splash back, new stainless steel appliances, large bench space for food preparation and loads of cupboard space for storage also with large pantry.
* Beautifully presented and renovated main bathroom with shower, large bath and quality fittings, separate toilet, large internal laundry with plenty of cupboard space and with direct access to the backyard.
* Large outdoor entertaining area with natural gas bayonet fitting for heating or BBQ also rare these days is wide side access for all your toys with direct access to the backyard with where you will find a large shed/workshop with power.
* Roof restoration, double lock-up garage with new large double driveway, remote roller doors plus much more.
This truly is a great family home that has had everything done with nothing more to do or spend, just sit back and enjoy!
The property is well located in a quiet sought after cul-de-sac with excellent surrounding neighbors, a short walk to St Clair shopping center, offering Woolworths and almost 30 retail outlets including cafes and restaurants. St Clair High School, Banks Primary School, Holy Spirit Catholic School and M4 Freeway ramps all within the 1km radius.
All this set on a 607m2 block with possible granny flat opportunity STCA.
- Land Size Approx. - 607 m2
- 607 sq metre block
Office & Agent Details
Professionals Real Estate - Erskine Park
- Shop 27, Erskine Park Shopping Centre
Erskine Park NSW 2759
- E: email@example.com
- P: 02 9834 3555
- F: 02 9834 3233