2c Parkes Crescent, Faulconbridge NSW 2776
Sold for $522,500
Negative gearing changes... House - Property ID: 859820
Situated in a location of convenience is this family home located within a short 5 minute walk to the city centre and 350 metres to the train station.
Investors take note, this property would easily achieve $420 rent per week in the current market...do the sums this practically pays for itself!
There is a large deck spanning the width of the house with a serene bush outlook and plenty of features such as:
* 3 bedrooms all with built-ins.
* Reverse cycle air- conditioning to keep cool in summer and wood fire combustion heater to keep warm in winter.
* 3-way bathroom with lovely federation tones throughout.
* Quality slate flooring.
* Concrete driveway with room for 2 cars.
* Gourmet kitchen featuring quality appliances.
All situated on a 652 square metre block. Call to view today as you won't be disappointed.
- Land Size Approx. - 652 m2
Office & Agent Details
Professionals Real Estate - Erskine Park
- Shop 27, Erskine Park Shopping Centre
Erskine Park NSW 2759
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: 02 9834 3555
- F: 02 9834 3233