20 Utah Place, Erskine Park NSW 2759
Sold for $1,100,000
SOLD for record price by Angelo!!!!!!! House - Property ID: 896692
Not too often does a house that has won a ‘Master Builder Association Award 2015’ come onto the market. This unquestionably is the area’s most exquisite property, which has had no expense spared in being renovated from top to bottom. This majestic rendered brick home sits on an 800 square metre corner block, which has been architecturally designed to showcase the finest bespoke finishes throughout.
Step in to a massive open plan living area that must be seen to be believed. It leads out to a large entertainment area and pool space, showcasing the superb integration of indoor and outdoor living, with quality bi-folding window and doors.
* Gas equipped, stunning kitchen features 60mm Caesar Stone bench tops, high-end European appliances, a built-in coffee machine, as well as a stunning red splashback overlooking the magnificent entertainment and pool area.
* There are 4 large bedrooms - 3 bedrooms with build-ins, plus the master featuring a massive walk through wardrobe, a stunning ensuite with quality bathroom fittings, such as recessed cistern, heated towel rail and a stunning rain shower.
* The main family bathroom also features quality bathroom fittings, the same as the ensuite, plus a generous Balinese stone bath.
* A spectacular mineral water lap pool and an eight-person Jacuzzi (both gas heated), which are well positioned with a magnificent cantilevered pergola to finish off the perfect outdoor entertainment area. The second alfresco entertaining area features a full outdoor BBQ kitchen and bar. Both areas are fully decked out, perfect for entertaining all year round.
* This environmentally friendly home is equipped with ducted air-conditioning, a BOSCH security alarm system, gas water heater, 5kW solar system and a 6000 litre rain water tank.
* There are multiple parking spaces available onsite (8 in total) – a triple tandem lock-up garage with an automatic roller door, one undercover (carport) and another 4 parking spaces.
* Walking distance to Erskine Park shops, school and public transport.
- Land Size Approx. - 794 m2
- 794 sq metre Corner block
Office & Agent Details
Professionals Real Estate - Erskine Park
- Shop 27, Erskine Park Shopping Centre
Erskine Park NSW 2759
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: 02 9834 3555
- F: 02 9834 3233